Art and Craft with Trees & Seeds (for families)
About the course
Join us on this parent and child Trees, Seeds, Art and Craft Day; Join us to meet our native trees through story, song and craft. We will explore tree lore, gather tree seeds for germination, and craft with natural materials, magic and story around the fire together.
Who is this course suitable for?
- This course is suitable for adults and accompanied children, both beginners level and those with more experience in nature connection.
The course will cover
- Learn a variety of tree inspired crafts
- Tree inspired song and story for all the family
- Learn how to sow different tree seeds
- Create an opportunity to engage more with local community
With gratitude to the People’s Project in partnership with The National Lottery for supporting this course.
About the tutors
Erica Shorter: Erica has been learning and playing in nature as a Forest School Leader and Nature Connection Mentor for over 10 years. She is happiest wandering barefoot in the forest and brings a flavour of deep nature connection into her work with children and adults. She is informed and inspired by the 8 Shields and is passionate about creating spaces for people to deeply connected with nature and their inner landscapes.
Lucy Hyde: Lucy holds spaces and ceremonies for nature connection and cultural regeneration, a
lover of trees and creativity, she gathers mothers around the fires together with humour